Monday, June 16, 2008

My Stomach Hurts???

Well it has been awile since my last blog , but I have good reason!!..About a week ago I began having sharp pains over the entire area of my stomach..Maybe something bad to eat or a virus??..So a couple of days go by and after talking to Jason about it and joking that I was just really blocked up if you know what I mean, it all goes down...Thursday while at work i could barley stand for the agony i was in..I was calling people to try and come in and telling them that i needed to go to the ER, yet they still turned me down..But I cant get mad I guess..Once we get there about 4pm and sign in we wait for about 20 minutes or so..After some x-rays and a CT scan its time for surgery because my appendix is literally about to burst..I went in about 1030pm and it lasted about an hour..I remember waking around 1230am talking to the recovery nurses about what kind of dogs we had..Fallon had pulled 2 chairs together and fell asleep next to my bed..I had to constantly keep getting up and using the bathroom which was taking me about half an hour to do each time because of the catheter I had while in surgery..Needless to say I am getting better by day, still a little sore but all in all better..It was also good to see my parents who came down to see me afterwards..And from everyone who gave me words of encouragement..Time to go REST....

3 comments:

Shane M. White said...

Hey bro,
I'm glad you're doing alright.
Sorry I didn't call you during this - Phil told me about it the first night it happened, and I knew you were in the hospital overnight.

I'm glad you're doing better, and I hope all the financial stuff works out for you. Glad you got it caught and fixed before it did burst!

mmaier2112 said...

No one ever tells me anything.

You're a gimp in a hospital bed and you can't ring a brother?

Punk.

I'll do you a favour though:

Fallon! Blowjobs help immensely in convalescence.

Justin, you can thank me later.

Jason L. Maier said...

Forgive my brother...tact is not one of his strong points.

I'm glad you are doing better and I hope that everything heals correctly.