Monday, June 4, 2007

A-Rod saves the day!!!

Although it seems the win didn't put much of a dent in the standings, I have to admit I am pleased with taking 2 out of 3 from the Red Sox..From the horrible pitching we have been having ,to the fighting as always with Boston, I think its a real positive note that you can come out of Boston with 2 ..Now I just have to pray that they have some really bad series coming up and we can push for .500..Hear me now I am worried about our standing in the A.L. East..Don't get me wrong ,I am not worried about our talent or trying to set it up so that if we did come back somehow and got the wild card or division I could be telling I told you so...I have supreme confidence but there comes a time when your just to far out and there isn't enough games left..I mean we could be on pace to be out 20 games come the break..But it is getting tense...

Well I wasn't sure If I would ever really get back into playing soccer again but lately I have playing with some friends i met through someone at Fedex..Everyone is pretty competitive and loves to play so this should be a great fit..I am starting to feel the way I did in high school where I had a little more spring in my step..Plus the guys have mentioned a 7 v7 soccer league that I think we will doing..So fingers crossed because I would love to get back on the field.

It was good to see everyone from the camping trip make it back safely..Good thing they didn't come down with some cabin fever..lol..We went to see Mr. Brooks and it wasn't bad...Then we went and caught a bite to eat at Chili's afterwards..Then went home and slept because I was fucking tired..Well waiting for my replacement..Later

No comments: