Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What a WEEKEND....

Well these past couple of days have been somewhat trying.. I might also add that the fact Im in kind of a rut with both my jobs.Not that I am in trouble or dont like them but, just BURNED OUT a little from them..It was very nice to get together with most of us to have our NFL Draft at Troys..(Thank you Troy and Troys mom)..Im beginning to realize that I do not want to work 2 jobs for the rest of my life and I wonder If I am one of those people who has to go out and catch my break or am I going to a lucky one and have it come to me??..Ok well enough of that Oprah bullshit..Football season is o-so close and baseball will be in October before we know it..Movies have been pretty shitty lately except for the awesome Superbad which was hilarious!!..This week is probaly gonna suck but next week should be fun with Balls of Fury, Halloween, and Death Sentence..Wel short and sweet ..Gotta go work.

2 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

HEY! When do you wanna watch Superbad again?

Let me know. Maybe we can go bug Misty at work beforehand!

Justin said...

I highly doubt I will be doing that Mike