Tuesday, August 14, 2007

4 is the Magic number!!

That's right people only 4 games out of first in the A.L. East..Now grant it I would love to catch and pass the Red Sox, but I just wanna make the playoffs!!..As of right now we have the Wild Card lead but not by much..It would be a better situation to have 2 chances at the playoffs rather than just having to rely on a wild card berth..I do acknowledge that our rise will only have effect IF Boston falls..Or maybe just maybe The Maier's and I can live in a world where both the Sox and Yanks make the playoffs??..To be continued?...

*Movies**
This week we will be screening the movie Superbad..I am very excited for this mainly because it is rated R!!..There is nothing better than a raunchy high school movie..I will have to see if Mr. Peddie would be interested in coming and watching this with us?..The Invasion comes out as well which is just a remake of The Body Snatchers..Ill watch it but I'm not getting a hard on or anything for it..

Bowling season is just around the corner and I must I am very excited..The other night Fallon,Phil and myself went and got to roll on a professional oil pattern they call the "scorpion pattern"..It was fun and interesting..I actually did pretty good..I wasn't that much of a difference really though. If your a straight ball thrower then you had no problem..

Football is just around the corner and with Madden 08' out I will be itching for the season to start..I know everybody thinks what they want about Romo but as long we don't kill ourselves with mistakes then I think we can do pretty good..Who knows?..Good Luck to all ,that is all..

1 comment:

mmaier2112 said...

FIVE!

Screw the Yankees!