Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Recap

This past weekend actually began on Thursday night when my family arrived in town from Tennessee. My brother and sister were going to shop a little for back school clothes since Indianapolis has some stores that Tennessee dose not. Plus it was a chance for them to visit with Fallon and I...And( Giles!!)..Ohh yea I guess I should also tell you as well that we have a new member to gang. He is a 1 -1/2 year old full blooded Shitzu, white with some tan spots..He was a little shaggy but we recently had him groomed and got him a nice puppy cut for the summer. He was found in a neighbors yard where Fallons parents live and no one claimed him or came looking, so we gladly took him in. We got all of his shots and cleaned him up real good. I think he is really happy and is a great dog..PLUS!!He is already house trained..We couldn't have asked for a better way to get a dog again..

Ok so back to my parents visiting..We went bowling and played some video games and just relaxed with the dog . It was nice to see my parents as it always is..They came to see where I work and watched No Reservations Thursday night. I was very happy to be with them and cant wait to see them again.

**Movie Review***
Last night I saw Sunshine at The Landmark Theaters of Keystone.(Thank you Dionne for calling me back about the film and Ryan who was there when I saw it).I was hoping to catch Mr.Peddie there too since I haven't seen him since the baby was born but I'm sure Ill see him soon..Well I don't think it was as amazing as all of the reviews had claimed it to be but it wasn't horrible..There were some points that I did not like..Which almost gave it a kind of Event Horizon feel..But all in all I would give it about 5 and maybe a generous 6 stars out of 10..

But I will continue this later..

3 comments:

Shane M. White said...

CONGRATS ON THE DOG DUDE!
That's awesome, I can't wait to see him - or YOU, since we haven't hung out in a long, long time. And I don't consider watching movies at your theatre as "hanging out". We need to find some time to chill and have some drinks, and let me play with the little guy.

Glad you and your family had a good visit.

I'm a little sad that you didn't care for "Sunshine"... But, I will probably still try to catch it.

mmaier2112 said...

Sorry I didn't call yesterday. Was lazing about watching bad TV w/ a gimpy hand...

See my blog for details.

How's your felon? I mean, Fallon! Fallon... dang typos.

- T - said...

What's up Justin? Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog on here now. Take a look sometime. Hope all is well with the new dog. Tell Fallon I said what's up? There is a link to my blog on Shane's site. Hope to hear from you soon. Later.