Monday, July 16, 2007

The anticipation continues....

Well this morning as I woke up I turned on the T.V. to find Poolhall Junkies playing on the Spike Network..Needless to say this pleasant surprise caused me to stay in bed a little longer than expected..Why? you might ask ,well because I think its a cool fucking movie..As I am drinking my Hazelnut coffee to go and watching Christopher Walken at his best I realized that the Yankees are still 10 fucking games back of Boston and suddenly my coffee wasn't tasting so good..Like I have said before I am not going to concede anything but things aren't looking so hot right now..

Other exciting movie news!!!..It seems that some of us wont have to wait until X-Mas to see a Dark Knight teaser since they have said some could probably show before Simpsons on the 27th..There is also a pretty cool Halo video at Bungie.com you should check out ..If your a fan!!..Finally I also think we are not going to be getting Sunshine or Rescue Dawn which are 2 movies I most definitely wanted to see.But I am not complaining because Ill get to go see them at the wonderful Landmark and visit with my friends..

I know I always bitch about this but why do so many people come to movies on a bright sunny day!!!..That's right there is a reason that there are so many overweight kids in this country because people are too lazy to bring to a fuckin park or get them involved with sports or just get them active in something other than sitting around all day ...Well now off to work I go

4 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

Says the little bitch typing on the internet!

Ya hypocrite!

mmaier2112 said...

Hey, BTW: your link on your profile isn't working.

You left "blogspot." out of the addy.

Justin said...

Do I look overweight to you Mike?...No I dont think so ..I run and play sports to stay active like my kids will do someday..Hopefully?

mmaier2112 said...

I see. So you're saying MY ass is too big!

Well have my heart ripped out two months ago is serving very well towards losing weight. (5lbs a month!)

So there anyway.