Monday, July 9, 2007

Nice Hot Weekend..with COLD showers!!!

I am sure you are wondering about the title of this blog..Well let me explain that the Gas Company is a fucking dousche bag!!..There was a mix up with them receiving my payment then they proceeded to just shut off our gas witch really only affected our showers..Let me say even if I was burning up the shower was quite invigorating..Fallon was not to happy with the idea but I have the mindset of you roll with the punches..But all is well since I took care of this little mishap this morning..

Whether your a baseball fan or not I think all can enjoy the All-Star Home Run Derby tonight at 8 I believe..It should be fun watching them smash balls into the cove just to watch people kill each other for souvenirs.On the note I would like to say I am eagerly awaiting July 24th since that is the report date for the
Dallas Cowboys..

Well some fuckbag just came out of his movie to say there was scratch down the middle and wants me to get it off ..As I explain to him in the nicest way possible that I cant get it off..He feels compelled to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about and that HE could get it off If I showed him the print..Well lets just say this was not an option I was going to entertain..Jeez it just amazes me that people somehow know how to or what to do every time something is wrong and I am the idiot..However I am not going to deny that we could highly benefit from some cleaning rollers or devices for the projectors but our Company is too cheap..oops ,,Did I say that?..

No comments: