Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lionheart...umm I mean Fighting...

Last week I watched the movie Fighting, starring Channing Tatum and Terrance Howard..I was actually looking forward to it mainly because knew the story line and had recently watched "A Guide to Recognizing your Saints"..It directed by the same guy Dito Montel..Grant it as much of the bare knuckle fighting that happened you would have broken hands for a month..lol..It was innocent fun to watch on screen, though I still give the edge to Lionheart..the great JCVD..

1 comment:

troy myers said...

i saw a preview for this when i went to the dollar theater tonight and i must say something about terrence howard's little elfin bitch voice really has my interest piqued. although, i was a little disappointed because when the preview began i was really hoping it would be wayan's brothers present: fight movie...now that would be tight.