Thursday, November 22, 2007

GOBBLE,GOBBLE,GOBBLE....

Well its halftime and the Cowboys are up 21-3..So I am happy for now as long as we don't have a meltdown of epic proportions..I hope all my friends had a wonderful and filling Turkey Day..I am sad I wont be with them this year though..Its weird how you think some things are set and next thing you know your doing the exact opposite..I hope Shane Day goes well for "Shane"..I know its a very important day for him and I will miss spending it with him..Well the game is back on so I am out..Go Cowboys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's up man. Glad to hear things are going well with your new home. Looks like our boys are heading for a showdown in February. How much did you love the Pats beating the Colts??? You should get in touch, so I can get your new address. Stay Strong!

Dave

Shane M. White said...

Yeah dude,
You WERE missed, I was bummed you were not a part of it.

I hope everything works out for you, and that you're fighting fire sooner than later.