Monday, November 5, 2007

Nice First Weekend

Well my first weekend in Richmond went pretty good..I helped my sister out with a job she was working on for some quick cash..Got my shit sqaured away in a storage unit and then relaxed to watch Pats/Colts game then my boys beat down the Eagles..I now need to get a new windshield in order to get a license and plates because they have strict laws here for vehicles..So that is top priority then I can apply with some jobs..Its real nice here ,kinda of like the Bloomington IU campus area..Well Im just watching the dogs right now and thank god they are sleeping..Im out

3 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

Hey! You ARE alive! (Wouldn't know it by the lack of phone calls...)

Best of luck, dude.

Jason L. Maier said...

Hope everything goes well for you out there.

Also hope to see you next month in NYC.

Talk to you soon.

mmaier2112 said...

How cum I wasn't invited to NYC?

HUH? HUH???

Jason's such a bitch.