Saturday, November 24, 2007

BCS..Bullsh$t

As I sit here watching some college football games, I think to myself about the ongoing question of "playoffs" or "no-playoffs"??..I mean yea in a perfect world at the end of the season you only have 2 undefeated teams but even that is becoming rare..Take for example this year with all of the teams with at least 1 loss or more in the Top 10..Now we can also argue all fucking day on how much better a team is because of a "tougher" schedule..The only solution to determine who is better is to have them play each other or a bracket format..But for some reason money is the root of this problem..So many companies and private sponsors have money invested and contributed to these Bowl games that it will probally never happen..I was just venting at what could be an incredible event..

No comments: