Monday, February 4, 2008

Back once again..

Yes I know it has been a long time since I was last here..(Not that anyone was missing my blogs)..But I have set a goal to myself to at least post twice a week and more if I can..If you dont already know I am in Richmond ,Virginia with my "fiance" Fallon Thomas , but we will be moving back to Indy when our lease is up..(Long story:(...Anyways I still try to keep up on movies and sports obviously..Yes I did watch the Super Bowl believe it or not and it was interesting to say the least..I must admit it was bitter to see the Giants there ,being a division foe..Well since football is done , its time to focus on the Yanks and there is still some weeks left in our Fantasy League..Yep thats about it for right now..Be back soon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacoby Rules.

Pitchers and catchers report next week.

Justin said...

Number one on your fantasy team huh??

Unknown said...

Actually that would be the rocket!!

Justin said...

Just as long as you dont take Pettite ,you son of bitch!!

mmaier2112 said...

About time you put something up, bitch!