Thursday, February 7, 2008

Strange Wilderness

Last night Fallon and I went to see the new comedy "Strange Wilderness"..Fallon didnt like it that much, but I thought it was pretty funny..I mean alot of the stuff is over the top and ridiculous but its not like I was expecting a movie like Million Dollar Baby..I definitely wish I had gotten to watch it with my friends..It was a nice time out with my fiance though..On another note though I do know that sometime in the near future we will be back in Indiana and i will be able to enjoy movies again with my pals..

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I get what you're laying down...

I can "feel" a certain movie more deeply when I'm with my chick friend Shar.

When my husband and I are hanging, a different type of flick does it for us.

I like the stupid ass comedy, action crazy kinds!

Enough mundane ranmblings...

Shane M. White said...

"in the near future"???
Like NOT IN A YEAR?

Or, do you consider a year, in the near future?

You know I hope you kids move back sooner than later!

Unknown said...

That preview with the shark and the guy laughing like a doofus is a riot. I bust out laughing everytime. Jen looks at me like an idiot.