Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of news to comment on..

Shane has already posted this news ,but I would like to comment on the passing of Roy Scheider..I enjoyed watching him in the 2 Jaws films as well as Seaquest and his small roll in Punisher..

Onto other movie news, Fallon and myself viewed Fool's Gold last night and we both enhoyed it..Its a fun little date movie that at least tries to seem serious at times concerning their relationship issues..I liked them both in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and this movie was no different for me..Makes you wanna go to the beach!!

Ive been a little troubled by some rumors or reports that Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones was thinking of or actually shopping Marion Barber plus our 2-first round draft picks to the Miami Dolphins for their #1 pick in the draft??..Now I am not going to explode here but I will just state that I REALLY like Barber and the toughness he brings and the attitude he sets on the field..But I guess since Adrian Peterson had such a great rookie year then supposedly Darren McFadden is going to as well..But what do I know Im just a fucking fan!!..And as far having T.O as a wideout, and the respect I have for Moss after this past NFL season I must admit New England is probaly where he should stay just for the fact that Brady is a great passing quarterback..Im not saying this because Im trying to kiss ass to Pat fans but just look at the teams who have said they want him and those QBs of those teams??..

And to end this blog I would like everyone who doesnt know to now know..Fallon and I are engaged as of last week..There isnt a date set as of yet..I still havent talked to everyone I would like to tell yet,so If you read thois before talking to me then Im sorry and I will soon be in touch..Later

1 comment:

John Peddie said...

Congratulations to you and Fallon on your engagement...