Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not enough blood??..LOL

Well last night I went and finally saw the last Rambo..And I got what I was expecting.LOTS of killing and blood..I did notice that he doesnt have as much one on one combat scenes as he did in the previous films,but that didnt really matter..I mean he is like 75 right??..At least he has the balls to admit that he took HGH to stay in that kind of shape ..He said that was the only way he could at his age..Come on people he is in an actor!!..Not some professional athlete that is some big role model to kids..Im not saying thats a reason by any to do it but its interesting how nobody really put up a fuss..Anyways back to the movie..Yea it was fun and once again I wish I had gotten to watch it with my pals..On a little side note I am currently viewing Serenity..If you havent seen it then DO IT NOW!!..Today I will cleaning up alot and keeping track of the race..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.