Friday, February 15, 2008

Another shooting...???

Well I would like to be able to say I was suprised when I heard of the shooting at Northern Illinois..But it seems to be happening more and more these days..The authorities still havent released any info as to what might have caused or why the 27yr old man committed this atrocity..Sooner or later parents will be arming their kids just to go to school or wherever for that matter..Anybody could be showing signs of something bad to come but it seems everyone finds them out a little too late..Its becoming a situation of being in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.??..Or maybe just maybe people do still ridicule and treat other people like shit still in the schooling systems??...In finishing I would like to send out my regards and sympathy to those affected by the shooting..

OTHER NEWS**
I guess I really do live in a FantasyWorld..Phil sent me a link to be in a Bass Fishing Fantasy League!!.Yea you heard me a fishing league..Hey I might do good?
I was also a little suprised to get an invite from for a NASCAR league..At first I thought it was a joke because Phil did the Fishing one, but he was serious when I talked to him and he said that we had other guys ready to do it..After signing up and looking at the site I have to say Im excited..And last but not least I will be in Phils' Baseball league again this year..

MOVIES**
I know it had been awhile but Fallon and I went and saw American Gangster the other night before she left back for Indy to attend a funeral..I didnt have any big complaints about it..It actually flowed rather smoothly for a long simple story..It was long but not annoyingly long I thought..I think I might try to see Rambo soon and Jumper..In not sure which one first?(A guilty pleasure or one thats supposed to be great)?/..Im also looking forward to Vantage Point which is released the 22nd..Well talk to you soon I hope..

No comments: