Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back again..Finally..For good!!!

Well most of my friends have seen me back in town since we arrived but if you have not then I shall make it official..It feels great to be back, tell you the truth I don't know why I left..That is all in the past now and I have lots to look forward to..Speaking of that Fallon and I have a wedding to plan and we are behind schedule but I think we will be OK..The Cowboys are 4-1 and yet 3rd in our division..Basketball season is about to start..Can Troy and myself continue our dominance in the fantasy world for a 3rd year??..We will see...There are some movies coming out I would like to see..Actually one is already out being Appaloosa..The other coming out this Friday being Body of Lies..Finally I started working at Blockbuster again because I didn't want to wait too long without a paycheck, after this week I will be at the one on Sunnyside and Geist I think..But Mikes Car Wash called me back about a manger opening there so we will see what happens..OK I am hungry and leaving now to go eat..Later

No comments: