Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Squeaked one out....

13-9 isn't as low scoring of a game I thought would happen against the Bucs but we were the ones with 13, so I cant be too mad..I talked to Shane the other day and said that I wasn't expecting Brad Johnson to be Tom Brady and pass all over the place but only 121 yards in the air!....Grant it the Bucs defense is good, I think we could have been way more productive..I'm not against them maybe starting or even playing Bollinger against the Giants this week..Just get the ball to the WR's, TE, and RB and let them win or lose the game..Don't leave it up to the Defense because the Giants are good..And definitely don't leave it up to either of those QB's to win the game ...As for the Colts game last night..WOW..I have to admit after every game the Colts lose I really do expect them to bounce back and win and then get it back together...I think that Patriots game just went from a "wants to win" and "needs to win" to a "has to win game"..(If that makes sense)

No comments: