Thursday, October 9, 2008

"You call down the thunder, well now you got it."..

Recently I had been in the mood to watch some westerns..I actually saw Appaloosa yesterday..Now not withstanding my view on that particular movie, I reflect back to some of the more gritty,spit in your face kind of westerns..You know back when if you stole someones cattle or beat up a woman sooner or later there was a bullet with your name on it..Anyways..I ask this question to all??...If you were alive in that time period do you think you would be a outlaw or lawman?..Pretty simple question..But one I still haven't been able to answer to myself, which kind of scares me a little..lol...Just a little food for thought..Enjoy

3 comments:

troy myers said...

the only difference between the two was a badge.

Shane M. White said...

I would have done whatever was necessary to survive. Most likely, this would have resulted in me being tagged an "outlaw" - because I doubt they would want to give me a gun, and deal with the repercussions of me shooting "bad guys" who piss me off.

No badge for Shane, he'd have been an outlaw. But, a Robin Hood type Outlaw - just for the record.

mmaier2112 said...

I'd be a "leave me the fuck alone or I'll gut shoot you" kind of guy.