Monday, April 23, 2007

4 In a Row!!!!!!

WOW..I guess the only parting gift from last nights loss was that I didnt have to see any Red Sox fans face 2 face the next day.Like I have had to in the past,but I wouldnt have minded it seeing as the Maier family are the ones I am speaking of...And yes my trashtalking to Mike before the game didnt help matters either..I mean what the hell , why not have a pitcher be a part of history. At least now he can make it back in time to start for his high school in the sectional finals..On to some better news-Jason and Letha shall be arriving in 2 weeks time as well as Peter Parker..
**Film Review** I saw Hot Fuzz last night ,and I have I enjoyed it .Everyone had told me that If I liked Shaun of the Dead then I would like Fuzz as well.I am probaly going to see Fracture tonight with Fallon since she is off.And thats pretty much all movie news until Monster May hits..Oh yea this week is the International Film Festival @ Landmark ,if you have a chance you should check it out.Real interesting stuff plus a bar if you just dont give a fu$k and wanna get drunk..

NFL Draft this weekend..Need I say more,I dont think so..Although I am interested in seeing who the Colts take since they let everyone leave..I wont be suprised if the Cowboys take a defensive player since they havent taken an offensive one the past 6 years..The madden curse shall live on with its new victim being Vince Young,If this happens for a 7th year in a row I will be in aww.
Well I guess I should get back to work right now ,Fallon I love you ,and talk to everyone later...

No comments: