Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bored....

Well last night Fallon and I went to Clearwater 12 to see Perfect Strangers..I am gonna have to say no thank you,I mean it wasnt as bad as Catwoman. But then again I dont think Oprah was backing it so I had theories of what awaited me on screen. Nothing special yet nothing horribly bad enough to feel like I wasted my time..And for the last tune up before Spider Man 3 weekend we will be watching The Condemed..Now I know it might look bad ,but you have to realize I am going into this hoping I see bad acting and gore..You really have to lower your expectations for events such as this..
***Tommorow night is the last night of our bowling league that we have been in for 30 weeks..We are curently in 7th place and if we shall succeed could move up 2-3 more spots for more money...So wish us luck and no gutter balls for Aaron..***
I would also like to comment on a article posting Mike Maier wrote about earlier.It ws about a boy who jump a fence so that he could tease and antagonize ALLIGATORS!!...Need I say more,the kid is dead!..And the only person who should be blamed got his punishment obviously..I mean hey I dont live Africa for a reason...(well b/c of the viruses too)

I got news today that my grandfather will be visiting me this weekend to help me check some things out with my truck..Its due for some annual stuff and there are a couple little shakes and what not ,that he is going to look at..Plus I am excited he gets to see mine and fallons apartment..I do intend to repay my grandparents with a visit soon as well since I have not been there in awhile.. OK time to go to work..Later

No comments: