Monday, April 30, 2007

Great Visit

Well my grandpa just left and as always as I have been in the past I am sad..Most people dont look at their grandparents the way I do mine.Its not someone I just need to visit and get gift from,its someone I look forward to talking to, and spending time with...I feel their is so much information about the past and what my grandparents did to survive and have a great supporting family.I can only hope that I am half of what they have become and have established as a family.
I am glad I took off work at the theater today to see my grandpa off and have lunch with him..I kinda feel weird not working,almost like I am wasting time but I wasnt...Hopefully I can sometime get a better job or better hours so that I can have a family and time off to myself and for Fallon....Well I hope you enjoyed the look back..Next blog should come after Spider Man 3

No comments: