Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Movies

**Review**
Last night myself and Mike Maier went to see Fracture. I was pleased with it as well as Mike was too. I liked the dialogue and flow of the movie. The only quirky thing was a question Mike brought up about the legality of how they ended. Meaning was it an actual legal situation or just twisted a bit for the story to finish smooth..All in all B+
I aslo just watched the final Fantastic 4 trailer and it looks awesome..Silver Surfer is badass..That should be on Spider Man 3..Well not muh else here..Maybe later

1 comment:

mmaier2112 said...

Well in all fairness, the movie didn't show the resolution of that particular issue.

But it would have been a non-Hollywood ending to show (me being right about that issue).

And the way judges do things in this country, it really could go either way in the courtroom or on appeal.

I really liked the head DA in that movie too. I think his name's David Straithairn?

I've really liked him for a while now. Though he seems more at home in period pieces for some reason.