Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Liitle Rusty

Phil and I went bowling last night since it had been about 2 weeks from the last time we did..Needless to say we were both under average and vowed to keep up with finding time to go, so its not like we are starting over every time we start a new league..Alot of people ask me how and why I like to bowl so much , and I really think its the fact that every time you bowl there is a chance of doing so much better...Sometimes your never gonna get it right and then other times you cant miss.There is such a variance in the sport with luck and skill that anything can happen..I hope that answers their questions..I read alot of interesting movie rumors and news yesterday but I cant really remember much so you can check it out at Rottentomatoes.com..Tonight I will be watching 28 Weeks Later, hopefully it will fun to watch..I don't really have any expectations for it which sometimes makes it more exciting to watch...On to Fallon's birthday this weekend, I think I have an idea of what to get her just finding the time to get them is the question I pose..Well just a couple quick thoughts, my Cup-O-Noodles should be done then off to work..

No comments: