Monday, May 7, 2007

Weekend Recap

Man it sucks to be back at work after a great weekend..I think everyone had a great time at Letha's camping/birthday party.Good food ,LOTS of beer,great friends followed by throwing up the next morning.(not me of course)..I liked most that we could get everybody together in one place and have a good time like we used too..Because we all know all good things come to an end sometime or another,meaning people get different jobs,move away,shit comes up and suddenly you look around and your lucky to see anyone once a month..Its time now to get back on track and focus on work so I can get Fallon and I down to Florida as promised..I would also like to note that I ate at a Pizza King for the first time and, enjoyed it alot ..Good Pizza!!
**Baseball Note** Roger Clemens is now a Yankee..Thank you Lord..I don't know if he will be that impact of a pitcher that we need but, as long as he doesn't go on the DL then that's a start..

Ok time for work ..If thats what you call what I do here..Later....I love you Fallon

2 comments:

Jason L. Maier said...

Nothing beats Hungry Howie's...GOD I miss that pizza.

mmaier2112 said...

You RAT BASTARD!

You comment here, but not on my blog.

Get stuffed!