Friday, May 11, 2007

Not a virus you wanna catch!

**Movie Review**Possible Spoiler**
Last night we watched 28 Weeks Later and the only thing I enjoyed really was the killing and gore..(of course)..Like I had said earlier I wasn't too excited about watching it but had hope to be surprised..I was actually a bit angry at certain scenarios in the movie that have to happen in order for the infection to spread. I have a really elaborate imagination and can go which ever way a movie tries to take you...But Im sorry !!! Under the circumstances of an outbreak that has been contained for a period of time, there are measures taken by the military and other services involved. If a carrier or person(s) infected is found and kept for testing and observation, wouldn't it be top priority that this person or thing be under constant watch and security.No lets just leave them fucking sleeping so some dumb fuck dad can stroll in and get infected so the movie can continue..I just wish there cold have been a better way to reintroduce the virus to the public rather than by forcing it in with some shitty route..I just really find it hard to believe they would have not been guarded with a watchful eye every second..That's my main problem with the movie..But hey you might like it ..Sorry if this review bugs you, I really don't like to go into this detail but this topic really was pissing me off...Next movie-Shrek the Third coming soon..and a new trailer I cant wait for!!

Well Fallon shall be 21 in about an hour or so and I was thinking back to what Jason said to me while working at Clearwater."Man just 2 more years and your woman will be 21 and we can all go to bars together"..Well its been 2 years and now its here,but I am saddened that Jason wont be here to celebrate with us(Letha too)He knew Fallon before I did and I know he would have a great time. I guess well have to wait till the end of June..Wish you were here Jay.. On that note I would like to commence that it is Paintball time and Mark has confirmed we have some new contestants who have an early death wish..lol.."Aint no room for Peter Pan on this trip"--Sniper
And lastly If you haven't already you need to check out Mike Maiers blog and read the article from Wed about the break in this guy encountered..Man its always good to be prepared..Work hard and party harder my friends ..later

No comments: