Thursday, May 24, 2007

This ship made port...

Well the movie came in about 1230 or so and I hurried up to Noblesville to begin building..As I had said earlier I was pretty much intent on going and watching no matter what time it was to arrive.We started it right about 2am and got out at 5..Was it worth it?..I say yes..The movie is long I don't deny that but I think it keeps you focused with all the different story's going on within the good part of about 5-6 characters..Mainly being what they choose to do and they reason they are doing it for ..I think this at least has you wanting to see what is going to happen to them when the time comes.or what fate awaits them..**Possible Spoiler**I particularly liked when they had the crazy,or hard nosed pirates who didn't seem to have a crack in their emotional armor all have the same sad sentiment that a pirates life really was coming to somewhat of end and questioned what they would ever do ...That's all I Will say about the movie for now..I give it a generous 4 out 5 stars..Its abut 1pm Ive been awake for about an hour and I am getting ready to go run..So later...

No comments: