Friday, May 4, 2007

3rd Time's a Charm??

**Spider Man 3**Review**
Ok here it is...3 out of 5 stars for me . The reason I give it to you in a rating system is mainly because like pretty much everyone else I know who watched it , liked alot of it and then didn't like alot of it . I had hoped from watching the trailer I could be typing here and telling you that it was the best 3rd movie yet, but were not quite there yet I dint think...Great action, funny at times but the only problem I had was that it seemed as if no one had a script except for Thomas Haden Church...Their dialogue seemed choppy ,which then in return made their acting seem a little bad at times..But hey if your paying for your movie I dint think you will walk out feeling as if you wasted money..Well here's to continuing the search for that trilogy ending movie with that has enough pizazz and shock power that forces you to say "I liked it better than the first 2" ...??Pirates 3??Well see.....

I would also like to say I am glad Jason and Letha are in safe from Boston,after their little mishap with the douschebag airline company ...and Good Luck to Phil ,Jason ,and Letha as well tomorrow in the 500 Mini..Well this time tomorrow night I hope to feeling great and having a good time with friends..Later

No comments: