Friday, May 4, 2007

Poker,Las Vegas,Eric Bana = Pretty Good

Right to it!!..If you don't like playing poker,watching poker, or even the sight of playing cards then odds are you are not liking this movie..But then again sometimes you surprise yourself..I wont leave spoilers about anything because I'd rather you experience yourself..So like I was saying pretty much 90% playing cards and situational hands then 10% Bana -Barrymore dialogue/interaction..I was rather more pleased than I thought I would be, just for that fact of there being mainly card playing and that Las Vegas atmosphere..I know Phil had told me he was excited for it mainly because it looked like a chick flick with card games and hands someone might get dealt once in their lifetime..Now of course with Spidey this weekend Lucky You will be "Lucky" to gross 10-15 million..But all in all I think you wont mind it as long as you play or even just like poker..Only if...Well I hope that was vague enough for you..Spider Man 3 tomorrow..Man its late

No comments: