Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Nice Hot Weather

Finally some 80 degree weather around here..Its about damn time too, even though there are chances of rain the rest of the week. I thought I would relish in the moment..I noticed in Shane's Blog that it seemed he might have taken offense to me titling his blog "Peyton Manning's Towel Boy"..If this is the case then I will gladly change it for him. I just wasn't sure how to take the comment on it being the expression it was in..I wasn't surprised to talk to Jason last night after he watched SpiderMan 3..Lets just say he was not pleased!!...He also brought to my attention that the guy who wrote the script also wrote the script for X-Men 3 . Maybe its me , but I am not so sure if this guys lucky number is 3..I guess I should note as well that Mike and I saw Next last night and there isn't much to comment on other than it SUCKED...I mean I didn't feel as if I wasted my time ,but it seemed all I watched was him seeing into the future just so they could come back to reality and tell you that's what could happen..The whole movie.....Hey check it out though you might like it?..Other movie news is I found out that the new Transformers trailer is going to be with Pirates 3, but I also saw it could come with Shrek 3 as well..Fallon's 21st birthday is this Saturday and I'm not sure what to get here..Ill be pondering that all week. I am happy for her though because I think she has looked at her not being 21 for 2 years as being a strain on our relationship, which it hasn't in any way at all..It should be a good time..Well it is time for me to start some movies by which I mean the multiple prints of Spidey, because no one is coming to anything else..Bye Bye

No comments: