Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Recap

I started off the day going for a run..Sometimes I will just start running , not knowing where I am going until my legs begin feel like they are about to fall off..I then just turn around and start back towards my apartment..I am not the kind of runner who goes out and times themselves running for an hour and says "I'm done"..I guess I get it from having played soccer, where as I just run until I begin to feel a pain in my legs(that burning sensation)that I haven't felt before and go a little further..Then repeat so the next day..When I ran today I ended up making a complete circle and found myself back at the entrance to our apartment complex, having never known these streets existed..I then relaxed a little, had a nice long conversation with my lovely girlfriend Fallon. Took a shower and saw Disturbia for the second time just because I didn't feel like being at home alone. I didn't want to bother anyone either since its Mothers Day and all..I then came home to realize that Jason and I had ended up tying each other for the week in our Fantasy Baseball League, which only seemed fitting since we are both in last place together..But I'd say he is one up on me because his Red Sox have pounded the Yankees' this year..Finally I wish to all that came out last night for Fallon's birthday..She really appreciated it(Lee,Laura,Mike Maier,Shane,Jen,Zach,Jenny and Fuckin Phil!!)oh yea and the drunk chinese fuckbag who was hitting on all the girls ..lol not!!what an idiot...quick note though he was banned from The Spot for not having any money to pay his tab..fun fact..later to all

2 comments:

Shane M. White said...

I would have pounded that loser if I would have know things were going to turn out the way they did - a pedophile was trying to integrate himself into our group...

mmaier2112 said...

..... nahhhhhh.....