Saturday, May 19, 2007

Why Cant We Win????

I would like to start off this rant by asking the simple question that I am sure every Yankee fan is asking him/herself. "What the fuck is going on?"I mean at first it was 6 games back and you know that can be made up with a good series even, but 10 1/2 fucking games back!!! Ive got Boston fans for friends and Cubs fans for friends with one team doing very well and the other doing alot better on the up and out..So you can imagine its hard for me to talk baseball right now ..Well its pretty much a fucking nightmare..Really I mean Freddy Kruger came into my dream last night and saw my Yankees hat on me and said sorry man Ill go to the next kids house..Ahhh yes I have vented somewhat at last..Now on to the last movie I saw which was Shrek the Third..It was ok I thought,I mean I liked the first 2 and this had funny parts as well as drawn out parts..Regardless it will still make money!!..I don't think it will be as much as the last Shrek though-roughly 430 million..I was really into seeing it for the main reason of checking out the final Transformers trailer which is just awesome..Very promising..I was skeptical about the live-action move but it looks nice..

One week away from some paintball action!!Maybe I ll try to get some pics??..My day tomorrow should consist of some running and grocery shopping with Fallon, then she works at night and I might hit the alley to roll a little..Well I am off to fiddle with my lineup in baseball and watch sportscenter as everyone should..and remember No sex in the champagne room!!

No comments: