Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PETA'S Poster Boy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqNqTyKT0ICeF5HNK9mcIG1DubYF?slug=jc-vick051407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Man if these tapes are found and Vick is really on them then I guess him and Pacman can train together because I don't see how the Commish couldn't suspend him..Especially with all the pressure he is receiving from just being mentioned with the incident. I think that alone was carrying some sort of disciplinary action. I just cant see it another way, so sorry Falcon chances are your quarterback will be ?? Well who knows since you traded your backup to Houston..I mean the Cowboys have some problems maybe but at least T.O isn't organizing crocodile shows in his backyard with little kids being eaten..Just a thought..Be back soon with some movie news...

No comments: