Thursday, May 3, 2007

Real Quick!!

Well this is going to be fast because Ive got to jump in the shower then hurry on over to work..The theater should be a busy place tonight..I am interested in seeing how we do on a midnight screening of Spider Man 3..Clearwater used to clean up on movies like this so hopefully we have a good turn out of FANS!! Not parents just dropping their kids off for 2 hours to do what they please and ruin it for actual moviegoers..
*Bowling* Last night we had our end of season banquet for the Bud Y Not League..(30 Weeks) We finished in 7th place which was good considering we were in 13th with 5 weeks to go..I am excited we will be using a sub (Shane White) next year for when someone cant make it . Its a fun and competitive league, so I think he'll enjoy it..
Well in ending I would like to say I hope everything went as smooth as possible for the Landmark Crew with Dionne,John,Ryan,Heather,Hilary and whoever's name I left out I am sorry..I hope Jason and Letha have a very safe flight and cant wait to see them..I love you Fallon and I'm sorry about your car...Later everyone

3 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

What, did Fallon take crashing lessons from Shane?

Shane M. White said...

First off, SCREW YOU MIKE!!!

Second, WHAT HAPPENED to Fallon?!?!? You didn't tell me anything last night!!!

mmaier2112 said...

You'll notice that Shane is much more concerned with spitting venom at me than he is with Fallon's well-being.

Sad. Very, very sad.