Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How Bout that location!!

I am happy to announce that Arlington,TX will be the site of the 2011 Super Bowl..I really had some doubts I guess mainly because everyone around me is a Colts fan , so they swore up and down that there was no way it could be anywhere else..Well I am here to gladly inform you that there is indeed another place..I was talking to Phil today after I had heard the news it would be in TX, and we both agreed that while alot of owners might take into account the weather, it might be the seating that didn't clinch it for the Colts..Its just my opinion that when you want the amount of revenue and publicity this spectacle can bring you want ALOT of seats..The Colts new stadium will be able to fit about 65 ,000 people I do believe.(Please correct me if I am wrong)..The Cowboys new $1 Billion stadium will hold about 80,000..But hey Phil thinks eventually from the nagging mayor Indy will get a Super Bowl..That means just hosting it ,not winning it of course..lol

***Movie Alert****
Tomorrow night around 1045pm I should be sitting down to watch what I think will beat Spidey and Shrek this summer..That's right peeps good old Jack Sparrow and dreamy Will Turner..Oh yea that chick ,whats her name?..Just kidding, don't want to think I'm a flaming pirate lover!!Anyway I hope At Worlds End is worth the wait . Well see once again if it can be that 3rd movie of a trilogy thus far to be the best of all three.I haven't seen it with the first 2 blockbusters..???

And finally on a sports note I happy the Yankees are somewhat trying to back on track and there is nobody better to do that against than the fucking Red Sox..Just 2 more for the sweep would be a nice pre-birthday gift..Well off to work

1 comment:

Shane M. White said...

Lucas Oil will be able to hold up to 75,000 people. The minimum number demanded for a Super Bowl Bid.

Honestly, it's ALL ABOUT MONEY. The new Cowboy's Stadium will have more Luxury Suites than Lucas Oil. That, combined with the weather - are the two main reasons Dallas got the bid. More suites to sell to businesses means more money to bring in.

Oh, well. One day?