Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just goes to show you...

Well I am not a Patriots fan , but I do respect Tom Brady as a player for what he has accomplished and the way he carries himself. After hearing that he restructured his contract so that his team could pick up Randy Moss just puts him higher on my list of great players DOING WHATEVER HE CAN TO HELP THE TEAM..Now dont get me wrong he is not taking a pay-cut but just drawing out his contract over a longer period of time I presume. Which in most cases many players wont take a chance on or do because they want their money now,now,now. So they wont feel so bad if they lose..I wonder why the only feel good stories I hear of players putting the team first come from New England..It must be the Gatorade they use..Oh yea Go Cowboys!!

2 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

I agree. It's great to see a team come together like that. I love watching the Pats and I'll even admit I only became a Colts fan to annoy Dave and Jay.

The Pats are usually a ton of fun to watch.

Hillary said...

Hey Justin! yeah, i'm going to Germany for about a year. i leave this fall (September 2, actually). come visit us! we have good news to share.