Saturday, April 28, 2007

Exciting Day...

Well the day started off with some fun in the sun @ Fedex,then racing home to wash my truck only to be rained on for about 5 minutes then stop.The good news is as I am pulling in I see my grandpa right behind me ..(Perfect timing)..Tommorow we will check some things out on my truck ,do some self test and just relax and talk)..Something I havent been able to do with him in a long time..
**Draft Day** I am pleased with the pickup of DE Anthony Spencer from Purdue. I am even more happy with the fact we got the Browns 1st round pick in next years draft, and from the way they have done recently I can only be optimistic that we could have a top 3 -5 pick next year...But hey we could win the Super Bowl this year and It might not matter as much..LOL..I am interested in hearing what Shane thinks of their first pick as well..

On the subject of Shane, I would like to congratulate him on his new mustang..me likey!!..Although I know it will be hard for him to part with that van.

Ladie and Gentlemen ,Boys and Girls the week has arrived!..2 years of waiting is over and we will see the dark side of Peter Parker..Spider Man 3 hopefully does not dissapoint..

Well the lines are a little bit long so I gotta run....

1 comment:

Shane M. White said...

Hey bro, THANKS for the props on the Mustang. I do love it - and I have NO PROBLEMS ditching that van!!!

We'll have to go for a cruise sometime...

I'm GLAD I stumbled across your blog...